Saturday, June 8, 2013

Johnny Depp at 50




Today is Johnny Depp's 50th Birthday. Well the age doesn't reflect with the man Johnny Depp. By the way this blog is sure to be memorable because this is my first and I don't know a damn thing about writing a good blog, but for him I will bloody try. Okay since it's his birthday and I am the one writing this blog, I will give a throwback of first time I saw Johnny and the first time I realize that I like every moment I watch his films and seeing his face.




It all starts when I watched his Film "Charlie and the chocolate factory" back in 2005. That's the first movie of him that I watched by the way. He played a weirdo chocolate maker who owned the largest chocolate factory in the world named Willy Wonka. I just love his character in that film that I almost watched it a hundred times and remembered the script and lyrics in that movie. Who will forget the famous greeting of Mr.Wonka? 
You see how awesome he is? Can't help smiling when ever I remember this scene!
Then after a year of watching CATCF over and over again I watched his other movies, Pirates of the Carribean is of course the most well known movie of Johnny. Well is anyone don't know who's Captain Jack Sparrow? I doubt it. But before I indulged myself in the awesomeness of Capt. Jack Sparrow I first loved his character as a psycho novel writer in "Finding Neverlands" with of course 'Charlie' Freddie Highmore. The story was awesome and very catchy. Then another psycho suspense movie "Secret Window" where he also played as a psycho writer who is going through a divorce catch my attention. And there's also a revelation for which I quote:

"I agreed to make the movie secret window because I always wanted to play a character named Mort in a movie" says Johnny.
A scene in Secret Window where Mort Railey (Johnny) is talking to himself.
After that I watched his other movies which the following photos will show.

Still hot dressed as a Tranny in the movie ED WOOD

the Demon Ultra Hot Barber on Fleet Street Mr.Sweeney Todd

Behind the scene photo from Sweeney Todd


The emo wolverine Edward Scissorhands :)

 
The hottest pot dealer George Jung from the movie Blow

The Cry Baby beybeh!
This is not a movie but Johnny's awesomeness in acting was first seen here
21 Jump Street people!



another Hot scene from Johnny's cry baby!
A vampire movie that makes twilight cheap Dark Shadows
The ever famous and fabulous Captain Jack Sparrow

And there's many more
  • From Hell
  • Nightmare on elm street
  • Alice in wonderland
  • the Rum Diary
  • The Tourist
  • What's eating Gilbert Grape
  • Public enemies
And the list runs endless. He's such an awesome actor, and I'm really proud to be a fan. All the people around me knows how proud I am of Johnny, I always talk about him, brag about his works and love his weirdness for so many years now. I watched his films and never missed. I know It's almost not possible for me to meet him in person because of my poorness featuring distance between us, but I'm just happy to know that a man like Johnny Depp exist. He's really giving me an inspiration in many ways I can't explain. And for years of such an avid fan I learned a lot from a man I never even meet which in my view is so awesome. 

Now it's his 50th birthday, I can't think of anything to wish but for him to stay alive and kicking some asses, continue doing the things you do, inspire us, me, and the other Deppheads around the world more. Continue being weird, being awesome and being you. Being the Johnny Depp I love since I was 10 years old. And I'm wishing you a happy life Johnny! And a lot more love you truly deserve! HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY to the hottest, handsome-est, weirdest, and loveliest man I know.






 ♪ ♫ ♬ Johnny Depp, you're deep
I'd like to watch you when you sleep
And smell the shirt in which you slept
Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp, you're hip
I'd like to bite your lower lip
And scrunch your Edward Scissor-hair
Johnny bear

You've got tattoos, one said "Winona", I know
But you broke up with her, and now it just says
"Wino"  ♪ ♫ ♬

Johnny Depp, you're cruel
You're the harbinger of drool  ♪ ♫ ♬
Mow my lawn without a shirt
Johnny dirt

John A, John B, John C, John D, John EEEEEEE  ♪ ♫ ♬

Well, you like girls with foreign accents, tiny waists,
I'm not a waif, but I could love you more than you would
Probably deserve...

Johnny Depp, you're the bomb
If you'd come to meet my mom
I'd cry a single, salty tear
Johnny dear

John A, John B, John C, John D, John EEEEEE  ♪ ♫ ♬


YOU REALLY GET BETTER IN TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment